Orders containing caviar and perishable products:
- Placing your order - Any order containing temperature-sensitive product will be processed and shipped the same-day if the order is successfully placed before 12 pm EST, Monday through Thursday, or before 12 pm EST on Friday when accompanied with the Saturday shipping up-charge of $30. *Winter holidays can affect order receipt and shipping times.
- Your address - Perishable shipments cannot ship to a PO box. To better our fraud protection, further steps may be required to process orders with different shipping and billing addresses.
- Shipping your order - Perishable orders are shipped using UPS Standard Overnight services. Products are packaged in insulated boxes with gel ice to keep under temperature for 48-72 hours.
*We will always do our best to get your order out the same day for overnight delivery, but reserve the right to change your ship-date, if there is inclement weather or courier volume issues that might cause delays and caviar spoilage.
- Shipping costs:
FREE SHIPPING = UPS "Overnight Delivery." Delivers Tuesday through Friday.
All contiguous US orders containing caviar ship FREE.
- Saturday Delivery: Orders received and shipped between 12 pm Thursday and 12 pm Friday EST will require the overnight Saturday Delivery service at a charge of $30.
- Alaska and Hawaii: Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged $35 for Fedex Overnight. Saturday Delivery service to AK & HI is $50.
Delivery date: Service will deliver the next day for perishable orders received before 12 pm EST, Monday through Thursday.
Customers can leave an order comment specifying a later shipment date, if desired.
- Delivery time: Overnight courier services usually deliver from late morning to afternoon the day after shipping but is only guaranteed by 8pm. Morning delivery is not guaranteed unless the service is upgraded to priority overnight service.
- Delays: Shipper delays due to weather and mechanical issues are possible and can sometimes cause the shipment to deliver at a later time of day or miss the next-day delivery all together. We always do everything we can to get your order to you ASAP, but occasionally courier delays do happen, which are out of our control. Please track your shipment and reach out to us immediately with any concerns. If there are severe weather delays, we reserve the right to hold your order to prevent spoilage and contact you with new estimated delivery date.
*If there is a shipping delay, your caviar should stay fresh for 48-72 hours after leaving our building. If your caviar arrives damaged or warm, you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery to process a claim.
- Delivery date: Service will deliver the next day for perishable orders received before 12 pm EST, Monday through Thursday.
- Placing your order: Non-temperature sensitive products will be processed and shipped the same-day, if the order is successfully placed before 12 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Your package can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days to deliver, depending on your location. Holidays and weather can affect shipping times.
- Address: It is the customer's responsibility to enter accurate shipping address information.
- Shipping Details: Orders are shipped using UPS UPS Ground service or USPS. Products are packaged using protective materials in standard shipping boxes.
- Shipping Cost: Free, unless you need it expedited.
- Delivery Information:
- Delivery date: Orders received before 12 pm EST, Monday through Friday will ship same-day and deliver within the next 1 to 5 business days, depending on location.
- Delivery time: UPS and USPS can deliver between 9am and 8pm, Monday through Friday. Ground service will sometimes deliver Saturdays.
- Delays: Delays are unlikely but do happen. Any perishable order not received after 3 business days can be claimed as lost/damaged. Any non-perishable order not received within 7 business days can be considered lost and is also claimable, except in cases of severe weather. Please contact us if you haven't received your package within stated delivery window and we will help with filing a claim and discuss options for a re-shipment or refund.