Shipping orders containing caviar and perishable products:
- Placing your order - Any order containing temperature sensitive product will be processed and shipped the same-day if the order is successfully placed before 2pm EST, Monday through Thursday, or before 3pm EST on Friday when accompanied with the Saturday shipping up-charge of $30. Holidays can affect order receipt and shipping times.
- Your address - Perishable shipments cannot ship to a PO box. To better our fraud protection, further steps may be required to process orders with different shipping and billing addresses.
- Shipping your order - Perishable orders are shipped using Fedex or UPS Priority and Standard Overnight services. Products are packaged in insulated boxes with gel ice to keep under temperature for up to 48 hours.
- Shipping costs:
FREE SHIPPING = Standard overnight "Fedex Overnight Delivery." Delivers Tuesday through Friday.
All contiguous US orders containing caviar are FREE to ship.
- Saturday Delivery: Orders received and shipped between 2pm Thursday and 2pm Friday EST will require the overnight Saturday Delivery service at a charge of $30.
- Alaska and Hawaii: Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged $35 for Fedex Overnight. Saturday Delivery service to AK & HI is $50.
Delivery date: Service will deliver the next day for perishable orders received before 2pm EST, Monday through Thursday.
Customers can leave an order comment specifying a later shipment date, if desired.
- Delivery time: Fedex and UPS overnight services usually delivers in the late morning to afternoon the day after shipping but is only guaranteed by 8pm. Morning delivery is not guaranteed unless the service is upgraded to priority overnight service.
- Delays: Shipper delays due to weather and mechanical issues are possible and can sometimes cause the shipment to deliver at a later time of day or miss the next-day delivery all together. We always do everything we can to get your order to you ASAP, but occasionally courier delays do happen, which are out of our control. Please be aware that once your order ships, we will monitor and help enter claims, if needed, but please be diligent in tracking your shipment as well and reach out to us immediately with any concerns. Please also check extreme weather warnings before ordering - if we see a potential delay issue, we will contact you before your order ships.
*If there is a shipping delay, your caviar should stay fresh for 2 days after leaving our building, please contact us if your caviar arrives with melted icepacks or is not cool to the touch.
- Delivery date: Service will deliver the next day for perishable orders received before 2pm EST, Monday through Thursday.
- Placing your order: Non-temperature sensitive products will be processed and shipped the same-day via Fedex Ground or USPS, if the order is successfully placed before 1pm EST, Monday through Friday. Your package can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days to deliver, depending on your location. Holiday's and weather can affect shipping times.
- Address: It is the customer's responsibility to enter accurate shipping address information.
- Shipping Details: Orders are shipped using Fedex Ground service or USPS. Products are packaged using protective materials in standard shipping boxes.
- Shipping Cost: Free, unless you need it expedited.
- Delivery Information:
- Delivery date: Orders received before 1pm EST, Monday through Friday will ship same-day and deliver within the next 1 to 5 business days, depending on location.
- Delivery time: Fedex Ground and USPS can deliver between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Ground service will sometimes deliver Saturdays.
- Delays: Delays are unlikely but do happen. Any perishable order not received after 3 business days can be claimed as lost/damaged. Any non-perishable order not received within 7 business days can be considered lost and is also claimable. Delays due to weather are not covered by couriers. Please contact us if you haven't received your package in a timely manner and we will help with filing a claim and send you a re-shipment.