- Our caviar is shipped refrigerated in our custom-designed insulated packaging, and will keep cold for up to 48 hours. Your shipment will arrive fresh, usually the day after it is ordered.
- Perishable items are shipped next-day, via UPS or Fedex overnight delivery and non-perishable items are shipped via Ground services unless you have requested otherwise and paid additional shipping fees.
- Orders for perishable items received by 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Thursday, are processed and shipped the same-day unless a later ship date is requested. Orders received on Friday are processed same-day only if accompanied by an extra Saturday Delivery fee of $30 per address. Please note that Saturday delivery is not available to all locations. If your order is urgent, please call us and we will do whatever we can to expedite it. *Please note: during the month of December, order cut-off times for next-day delivery may be earlier due to higher order-volume.
- Shipping is free for both perishable and non-perishable items. An additional charge of $35 is added to each order for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
- Saturday Delivery service to AK & HI is $50.
- Shipping prices are subject to change without notice.
See Shipping Policies in detail.
- Caviar purchased through CRU can only be shipped within the United States. International customers should contact us for info and pricing on overseas shipments.
- Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box. Please indicate a full shipping address and telephone number when ordering.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Please carefully check name, address and zip code of recipient.
- To prevent fraudulent activity, new customers who place orders that have different "Bill to" and "Ship to" addresses will be contacted before their order ships. Such orders will not ship until the purchaser confirms the shipment.
- Please provide any "Special Shipping Instructions" at checkout, in the "Order Instructions/Comments (Optional)" field of the order confirmation section. We are not responsible, for loss or damage to deliveries requested with "no signature required", or, for delivery delays that are beyond our control.
Packing Slip/Invoice: Inside the package there will be a CRU packing slip to show the contents of the box and prices paid. Please notify us in advance if you do not want the invoice included in the box.
Receiving Shipments: Please inspect all packages and products immediately at delivery. For greater success in filing a claim, be sure to take pictures and keep any damaged goods or packaging in the same condition as delivered. Contact us with any issues regarding a damaged or tampered with shipment.
Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice based on fluctuations in availability.
Images: Online images are representations only. Actual product appearances may vary due to it being hand-made or variability of source, fish, harvest, etc.
All images are our property and not for reuse without permission. Please contact us if you are interested in using our images.
CRU Caviar fully guarantees all its products for freshness and quality. Inspect your order as soon as it arrives. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please call us (888) 772-2CRU so that we can help remedy the situation. We appreciate your business and are committed to the best service possible!
Depending on the circumstances, we can accept returns on most products after the customer has opened the product's container. However, we do not accept returns after the product has been sampled or otherwise eaten by the customer. We guarantee our products are high-quality, fresh, and packed to order daily.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please give us a call or email.
*You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving a perishable shipment to be eligible for a return.
All returns must be shipped to:
563 Seaside Rd Sw
Ocean Isle Beach